Sunday, January 1, 2012

What Beauty Really Is.

Beauty is thought of as glitz and glam. It's somehting that media shows as, if you don't have this kind of makeup or if your not a size 1 or 2 your not beatiful. Isn't it funny how media influences us. I think that when a girl is covered with pounds of makeup they aren't really that beatiful. Beatuy is a girl who is confident in herself and in others. When you look at a magazine and say "I'll never be like that girl." Well that's because that girl is computer made, You won't be like that, but your beautiful anyway. I beleive that beauty is really when you are confident, when you know who you are, and you know who your going to be come.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Luv it to death! We kind of have the same ideas for a blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Haley I love you! I'm so glad I made a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete